Welcome To Peshawar Services Club
Peshawar Services Club (PSC) was established in 1863. It was formally known as Games Club located in a bungalow at present premises called "No. 40 The Mall" having three tennis courts and a polo ground. In 1870, Vale Hunt Club established its HQ at PSC. On 3rd April 1899, Club was formally registered as "Peshawar Club". After the partition of sub-continent in 1947, Peshawar Club was re-named as "Peshawar Services Club Limited". In 1993, Club was formally given under the supervision of Army and in Dec 1997 was re-designated as "Peshawar Garrison Services Club". Club was re-designated as Peshawar Services Club in May 2011.
PSC is spread over 10.4 acres of which 60% is constructed area while remaining constitutes lawns, outdoor sports facilities and car parking. The club provides social, physical and intellectual facilities for its members. Members and their guests enjoy the finest privileges and amenities, extraordinary personal service and an atmosphere of superb, residential comfort with an unparalleled range of sports activities, a variety of superb eateries, sophisticated entertainment and elegant accommodations.